​In order for a citizen to be able to bring any cranes and skips to do any construction work, the citizen is required to fill in this form, which after submission and payment, will be redirected to the Local Council so that the permit will be issued. Afterwards the Local Council will check if there is any other application for the day in question, such as road works and any other construction work. Providing that there is nothing else for that day the Local Council will issue the permit to the citizen in order to be able to do the required work.

What you'll get

Permit for use of crane or other machinery.


General public.

How to apply

Fill in the online form and submit.